X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name: Kakashi
    Server:
    CBT 1
    Shadow, Rogues power is awesome turning into shadows and controling dragons.

Comment

Name: Renegade
      Server: 1
      Mirajane, just turning into a demon would be enough xD

Comment

Name: Smiley
        Server: CBT

Sky dragon powers are awesome, and Wendy is so innocent and small - I really like that about her. Wendy also has quite a bit of character development in the series, which is lovely to see. I would wish to become a sky dragon slayer.

Comment

Name:jjhrogers
          Server: CBT 1

as crazy as this sounds id love to become Reedus Jonah, what better magic than to actually bring your paintings to life, he has so much potential and i believe he is very underrated

Comment

Name: Zeden

I would wish to become wendy, because i always like to see wind/air mage it's cool and awesome!! she's my favorite character in fairy tail ever since she appeared

Comment

Name: TERRORMASTER

I would become Jellal. He is cool and powerful and he got Erza..

Comment

Name:Kersenka

I would be Gray, you can make pretty much anything out of ice, so many possibilities.

Comment

Name: NaLu

I would like to become a natsu because I like the magic of dragon slayer and you have my favorite character fairy tail

Comment

I would choose Mira, since she always kind but would be serious and fight for her friends when they need her.
                    Name : Blackstar19

Comment

Name : GodSlayer
                      I would be Erza because of how reliable she is , her strengh is on par with all the dragon slayers and she scares the hell out of Natsu + Gray and i find that hilarious XD . Plus , she's very straight forward with her emotions and has an honest heart , and i can relate to that . Erza FAN FOREVER

Comment

Name/IGN: Alina

I would wish to become Mirajane Strauss! To be a pure-hearted, kind soul with an extreme magic power is the real thing <3

Comment

Name :Tito
                          Server :CBT 1
                          I would like to be Zeref i think if i were him i could find a way to have a different life with happy ending and a way to break the curse

Comment

Name : Amaterasu
                            Server : CBT 1
                            I Would wish to Become Gray Fullbuster , because you can freeze every one to death

Comment

Name : Heroo
                              Well i would probably be Laxus cause of the fact that he has gained his strength throught sheer will and help, even thought he wanted to get rid of the weak from the guild and got kicked out, he would still help the guild even if they didn't need him or they didn't want it, but if he came and helped them he was always welcome.

Comment

Name: Tala

There are a few I like and who's powers are great, but if I have to choose one I guess I would go with Wendy. Not only are her powers great but she is also a kind person who tries to help where she can.

Comment

Working...
                                X